Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Halloween and Boo at the Zoo 2008

I know these pictures are old, but they have been stuck on my camera for awhile. I think we all know how that goes. Anyway, I still wanted to post them and show off my cute trick-or-treaters.

Here we are at a pumpkin patch picking out the perfect pumpkins for carving. Mike is really into pumpkin carving, but the rest of us humor him and carve pumpkins, too.
Here is our little lady bug, Abby.


This is our little Cinderella princess Emily sporting her spider ring. A must-have-accessory for any princess.
We had a great time at Boo at the Zoo. The weather was great and they scored lots of candy. We got a lot of people commenting on "the ladybug". We have to admit we think our girls are pretty stinkin' cute.

2 comments:

Jann said...

So cute. And back when I was a princess instead of a queen, I wouldn't leave the house without my spider ring on so I can totally relate.

Tiffany said...

Your girls are so cute. I still haven't posted our Halloween pictures so I totally know how it goes.