Okay, so I have to explain something about the title. When Emily started preschool last year we got a packet of stuff that included a recipe for making your own play dough. And the way you color the play dough is with a Koolaid packet. Emily and I have made play dough a couple of times and she loves to play with it.
The next part of the story is that a little while ago I took the girls with me to Hobby Lobby and while we were in the check out line I grabbed some Silly Putty for Emily to play with. I loved it when I was a kid, so I thought it would be fun for her to have some, too. Plus it was like a dollar. Anyway, the other day Emily asks me if I've seen her Funny Koolaid. It took me a moment to realize what she was asking for. Then it hit me that she was asking for her Silly Putty, but in her cute little mind she had come up with the term Funny Koolaid. We still call it that because I think it is so cute that I don't want to correct her.
I know this probably isn't as funny to you as it is to me, but hey, this is my blog afterall. I just love the things she says sometimes.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think it's great. What a fun thing to record.
Brooks calls sneezes 'bless you's.' As in "I got a tissue for my bless you."
So cute! I love the funny things kids refer to... most of the time it's so fun to figure out what they mean and how they got there.
Post a Comment