Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cornerstone Ceremony at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Me with my cute little girlies after the ceremony was over. What a neat experience to be able to sing in the Cornerstone Choir at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Once in a lifetime experience. There was such an amazing spirit there and I will remember it forever.




My hubby was able to get this great picture of President Monson near the cornertone. It also happened to be his birthday today. He was so great and even let some of the children come up and help seal the cornerstone. Ah! The Spirit was so amazing!





I don't know if you can spot me in this picture, but I'm almost exactly in the middle of the picture, on the second row, right behind the woman in tan with the short blonde hair.



1 comment:

Heather said...

thats great! what a neat experience! looks like you had fun at flaming gorge, too!