Thursday, March 27, 2008

Boozer's 3rd Birthday

Here is Boozer on the night of her birthday playing with some of her presents. As you can see she is wearing a princess dress. I tried to keep her away from princess stuff as long as I could, but it was bound to happen. She also got a Barbie sized Cinderella doll and a smaller Cinderella doll, the movie Enchanted (she makes me sing all the songs from the movie so she can memorize them), a bunch of new clothes for our growing girl, and a new soccer ball because she has worn out her other one.

Here she is eating birthday cake with two of her cousins, Audree and Ethan. I think she had a really good time because it took us an hour and a half past bed time to get her to settle down and go to sleep. I guess that's not bad if it only happens once a year. Oh yeah, she wanted a purple cake with pink frosting. It looked interesting, but tasted yummy!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Laura, I loved the blog and the pictures. Emily is such a beautiful girl. She's looking a lot like you in those photos! You look great as well! So tiny! I can't wait to meet your next baby girl. :) I hope Mike's tax season is slowing down and that you're having hime home more, now. I know that's hard. But in hindsight, it's worth it and thank goodness they're willing to put in the long hours to provide for us. I'm so happy to stay home and tend to the children. :) Love you and miss you!

Diane :)

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

I can't even believe that Emily she is all ready three! Whoa! My how the time flys! Enchanted is such a fun movie! I make Kurt sing the songs to me all of the time!

Gaby and Ben Kingery said...

I was just thinking about you guys! Mike, thanks for sending me the link to your blog! Laura that is so exciting you are prego and its another girl! And that's hilarious that you call Emily Boozer! She is totally a mini Laura! We missed you guys over the Kemps a few weeks ago. We will get together soon in the summer so we can see your new bebe!! Love you guys! Gaby

Nate and Heidi said...

Your girl is so cute! Don't you love the blogging world? I just had a baby girl.. I am so glad that I am not where you are in the pregnancy- those last months are tough.. how are you feeling?

Holly said...

Laura! I'm so glad you're blogging! It's soo much fun to catch up on what everyone is doing. Your family is so cute. I'm going to be in Utah in a couple of weeks and we're going to have a baby shower for Heidi on May first. I'll send you an invite. Hopefully we'll see you and maybe a new little one there!!

The Barkers said...

Laura. It's great to hear from you and see your beautiful family! Good luck with the pregnancy!