Monday, July 28, 2008

Dimples


Here is a cute picture of our growin' baby girl. She's got her daddy's dimples, as you can see. She is getting so big so fast.

9 comments:

Jann said...

She's beeuteeful! Man it's been a long time since we hung out!

Stephanie said...

Yeah for an update! It was sure fun to see and hang out with you guys again!

The Barkers said...

How fun is that? She looks like she belongs to you, that's neat! I missed seeing you when I was in town. Sorry it didn't work out.

Gaby and Ben Kingery said...

Darling! What a cutie that Abigail. Any luck with the house yet? I hope things are going well!

JM said...

I love her old man hair!!

Doug said...

Mike and Laura,

This is Doug Moore, from days gone by. My sister, Stephanie, stumbled on your blog and passed it along. Great to see another Student Government couple with 2 little girls. It was fun to look at your pictures and read a little bit about your lives. Feel free to visit our blog as well http://heather-doug.blogspot.com/ where you can get updates on our fam. You can also click the links on the side to go to Heather's Photography blog, and to my band blog.

Stephanie A. said...

Hey! So a friend of mine found Jannda's blog and emailed it to me - we went to high school together and I saw the link to your blog on her blog . . . anyway it's so great to see that you are doing so well! Your daughters are beautiful! I have not yet joined the blogging world . . . but feel free to email me! - Stephanie (Moore) Ashcroft

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

She is so adorable! I'll bet you guys just have too much fun!

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

She is so adorable! How do you do it?