A couple weeks ago we went up the canyon with our friends the Stauffer's and took some pictures of us with the beautiful fall leaves behind us. Here are just a few. Enjoy!
Hi Laura, Your blog is cute!! I loved your family pictures. I can't believe that Emily is in preschool already, she is getting so big!! It happens fast. Angie
Those pics are so cute! I love the one with the four of you and Emily is making a face and Mike is looking at her- priceless. And the one with Abby smiling is also a fav!
7 comments:
Great pictures Laura! I especially like your hair!
I'm so jealous you got to be in those beautiful leaves! The pictures are fabulous! What a cute family you are!
Hi Laura,
Your blog is cute!! I loved your family pictures.
I can't believe that Emily is in preschool already, she is getting so big!! It happens fast.
Angie
Fun pictures. And you are back to blonde! When did that happen? I'm such a crappy friend I can't seem to stay in touch very well!!
So stinking cute!! Especially Nate's friend Emily!
Those pics are so cute! I love the one with the four of you and Emily is making a face and Mike is looking at her- priceless. And the one with Abby smiling is also a fav!
Beautiful pictures! I am glad I get to keep in touch with you guys through your blog--check out ours!
Post a Comment