I know it's been a while since I last posted, but in my defense, I received a new church calling a week after my last post, and it has kept me pretty busy.
We did the Race for the Cure for breast cancer in May. Here are a coule of pictures of us. We personally don't have any family affected by breast cancer, but Mike really wanted to do it because of us three girls in his life and what the future could hold. Anyway, it was really fun and he even paid for us to have lunch at California Pizza Kitchen afterward. What a neat experience.



2 comments:
What a great guy. You didn't mention what your new calling was-congratulations anyway.
Way to go, Mike!! That's real love for the women in your life! Sure hope to see you sometime soon when we get to come up to SLC.
Post a Comment