Alright. So I'm not the best at keeping up on my blog. When I decided to log in to my blog today, I was shocked to discover it had been almost a year since my last entry. But you already knew I wasn't perfect, so I'm sure you weren't shocked.
There is no way I can remember all that happened this past year, but I can post some pics of what we have done recently. So I will do that...
This is the Daddy/Daughter camping trip that Mike took the girls (and our dog) on to City of Rocks in Idaho. They had such a great time! So good a time that they want to make it an annual trip. Hooray for me! I did nothing but read a book the entire day. I wouldn't mind repeating that.
Here we are at Bridal Veil Falls on Memorial Day. Yup. That's right. It was the end of May and we are bundled up like it's February. The Memorial Day the year before (2010) we all got sunburned. Oh well. We had fun!
This Emily performing at her dance recital this June. She is the third one from the right. She knew all the dance steps. She did a great job!
And this is Emily after her recital. They danced to Cuban Pete. It was so adorable. She is really liking dance.
Well, that is it for now. Or for a year......who knows? Hopefully it won't take me that long to post again. :)



1 comment:
I love the City of Rocks. My dad took us there a couple of times when we were kids. What a treat for your girls!
Post a Comment