Here are some pics from our Halloween this year. Aren't my girls adorable?
Emily was Tinkerbell (her favorite person right now)
Abby was Little Red Riding Hood
The girls after some Trick-or-Treating (we went around the block and then came back home because Emily was cold. But it made my job pretty easy because it was my turn to take them around and Mike's turn to pass out candy.)
The fam waiting for the hayride to the pumpkin patch to begin. We went to a pumpkin patch up near Ogden (I think) and if you brought some canned food, then you got your pumpkins for free. Pumpkin picking and carving has become a big part of the holiday for us. We get together with another family (the Stauffer's) and carve and eat and chat all day. We have a good time with them. Mike and Jeremy will usually carve several pumpkins. I think Jeremy did five or so this year. Mike took it easy this year and just did two. I took the year off and just decorated my pumkins with some cute ribbon and put them by our front door. I guess I should post some pictures of them. Emily even did one that she designed all herself.






3 comments:
Isn't Halloween fun? I cant believe how much your girls have grown!
Your girls are too, too cute! We love the Halloween too, so we LOVE to see other people's pumpkins...so much fun!
Great photos!
Post a Comment